If you received foster care, guardianship, adoption or Continuing Education and Job Training (CEJT) services from Casey Family Programs in the states of:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Washington, or
and you are
- Currently receiving CEJT funding; or
- Starting or presently attending a technical school, college or university in pursuit of a certificate, associate’s or bachelor’s degree; or
- Have completed your bachelor’s degree and are starting or presently pursuing a postgraduate degree
You may be eligible for the Casey Family Programs Continuing Education and Job Training (CEJT) Scholarship.
- Jim Casey CEJT (undergraduate)
- for fall funding – 3/1 – 5/1 annually
- for spring funding – 8/1-10/1 annually
- Marguerite Casey CEJT (graduate)
- fall/spring funding – 2/1 – 4/1 annually
All applications are reviewed to confirm eligibility. After eligibility is confirmed, you will hear back from Foster Care to Success regarding next steps.