All Foster Care to Success scholarships share one application; we will determine the program(s) for which you are eligible based on the information you provide.
FOSTER CARE TO SUCCESS SCHOLARSHIPS
- APPLICATION DATES January 1-March 31 annually
- AWARDS $2,500-$5,000 based on a combination of need and merit
- RENEWABLE Up to five years if the student remains compliant with program requirements
- ELIGIBILITY Applicants must:
- Have been in public or private foster care for the 12 consecutive months leading up to and including their 18th birthday; OR have been adopted or placed into legal guardianship after their 16th birthday; OR have been orphaned for at least one year at the time of their 18th birthday and not subsequently adopted
- Be under the age of 25 on March 31 of the year in which they apply if they have not previously received scholarship funding from Foster Care to Success
- Have been in foster care or orphaned while living in the United States. U.S. citizenship is not required.
- Have been accepted into or expect to be accepted into an accredited, Pell-eligible college or other postsecondary school
- NOTE: This is an undergraduate scholarship only.
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
AWARDS ARE ANNOUNCED VIA EMAIL ANNUALLY AT THE END OF JUNE.
CASEY FAMILY SERVICES ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP
- APPLICATION DATES Applications are accepted throughout the year
- AWARDS Up to $10,000 over the course of a student’s academic career
- RENEWABLE Yes, until maximum award is disbursed
- ELIGIBILITY (NOTE: Eligibility is confirmed by the funder, NOT by Foster Care to Success) Applicants must:
- Have received foster care, guardianship or adoption services from Casey Family Services in Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont
- Be between the ages of 16 and 49 at the time of application
- Be starting or currently attending a technical school, college or university in pursuit of a certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree or a professional degree including law or medicine
- NOTE: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees are not eligible for this scholarship
EDUCATION AND TRAINING VOUCHER PROGRAM (ETV)
For information on the ETV Program including eligibility requirements and application dates, visit www.fc2sprograms.org.