- Between the ages of 16 and 49 (at the time of your application) and you’re
- Thinking about, starting, or currently attending college or university in pursuit of a certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree, or a professional degree including law or medicine (but not a Ph.D.), or
- Thinking about, starting or currently attending a technical or vocational school in pursuit of a certificate or certification, then
You may be eligible for the Casey Family Services (CFS) Alumni Scholarship.
- Up to $10,000 in total over the course of your education, to be utilized within 10 years of your application date
- Funds may be used for tuition or other expenses directly related to educational pursuits (for example, required books, student activity fees, registration fees, dormitory room and board, or living expenses while enrolled as a student)
- Family-like support is offered to every CFS Alumni Scholar:
Apply now! Click HERE for the application. There is no deadline, and all applications are reviewed to confirm eligibility. You will hear back from Foster Care to Success within five business days regarding next steps.